Welcome to the Mornin' SunShine blog!

This blog was set up as a way to send out the Mornin' SunShine e-mail devotionals. For older archives, more information, or to subscribe to Mornin' SunShine, please visit the Mornin' SunShine website at: http://www.psalm686.com/MorninSunShine
May the Lord bless you and yours richly with His grace and joy!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lamentations 3:55-58

Good morning, all! :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Lamentations 3:55-58
I called on Your name, O LORD, from the lowest pit. You have heard my voice: “Do not hide Your ear from my sighing, from my cry for help." You drew near on the day I called on You, and said, “Do not fear!” O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul; You have redeemed my life.

I'm sure we've all had days, times in our lives, when we felt like we were in "the lowest pit". But even there God can hear us when we cry out to Him. And even there He comes to us, and from even there He redeems us.
Corrie ten Boom once said, "There is no pit so deep that God is not deeper still." How true!

Father, thank You so much for all the "even there's" You've redeemed me from!

May the Lord bless you richly as you turn Your eyes to Him, even there.

Dancing in the rain,
Haley "SunShine" Miller
"Exhort one another daily while it is called 'Today'" (Hebrews 3:13)
Mornin' SunShine Website

No comments:

Post a Comment