Welcome to the Mornin' SunShine blog!

This blog was set up as a way to send out the Mornin' SunShine e-mail devotionals. For older archives, more information, or to subscribe to Mornin' SunShine, please visit the Mornin' SunShine website at: http://www.psalm686.com/MorninSunShine
May the Lord bless you and yours richly with His grace and joy!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Genesis 1:1

Happy New Year, y'all!!

I know...it's been forever since I sent out a Mornin' SunShine e-mail. If you're no longer interested in getting these, you can simply reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line and tell me that. I promise to not be offended. :) I do apologize for how long I've been MIA! I don't promise to suddenly have my life sufficiently figured out and straightened out to be back to doing this every day, but I am going to try. Thank you all for your patience!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Genesis 1:1
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
 
"In the beginning, God..." 
Because God always has been and always will be, He knows the end of the story from the beginning. Not only that, but He knows my story, specifically, from beginning to end. And He knows exactly how my story fits into the story He is weaving throughout the world! Somehow, that is so incredibly comforting. I can't see clearly 2 or 3 years down the road, but not only does God know what's coming next, He knows the whole thing and is working out every detail to create beauty and bring glory to His name.
 
Father, what trust this thought inspires! I can safely let go of my little life, placing it in Your hands, knowing that You see the whole thing and You are writing the story of my life to its end with grace. Thank You!
 
As the page turns and a new year starts, may you be encouraged by knowing that God knows the story of your life and He is at work in it!
 
Dancing in the rain,
Haley "SunShine" Miller
"Exhort one another daily while it is called 'Today'" (Hebrews 3:13)
Mornin' SunShine Website
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to receive the Mornin' SunShine e-mails on a regular basis yourself, you can e-mail me at mornin_sunshine@psalm686.com with "subscribe" in the subject line. If you would like to unsubscribe, just e-mail me at the address above with "unsubscribe" in the subject line and I will take you off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment