Welcome to the Mornin' SunShine blog!

This blog was set up as a way to send out the Mornin' SunShine e-mail devotionals. For older archives, more information, or to subscribe to Mornin' SunShine, please visit the Mornin' SunShine website at: http://www.psalm686.com/MorninSunShine
May the Lord bless you and yours richly with His grace and joy!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Colossians 2:9-10

Happy Wednesday, everyone! :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Colossians 2:9-10
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Complete in Him. What a thought that is! Not just "good enough", but complete.
whole.
lacking nothing.
me.
Not just others who are awesome and amazing and whom I admire, but me. I am complete in Him!

In Him. Not of myself, which means I don't have to be "strong enough"--He is. I don't have to be "smart enough"--He is. I am:
Free to be weak--because He is strong.
Free to not know the answers--because He knows it all.
Free to fall--because my identity is not found in me; it is in Him!

But I am also
Free to be strong--because He is my strength.
Free to be wise--because He gives wisdom to His own.
Free to run--because He has laid this race out before me!

Father, thank You for the joy of being complete in You; for the freedom that is brought by knowing and resting in that fact!

May the Lord richly bless you as you discover the freedom of being complete in Him!

Dancing in the rain,
Haley "SunShine" Miller
"Exhort one another daily while it is called 'Today'" (Hebrews 3:13)
Mornin' SunShine Website
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to receive the Mornin' SunShine e-mails on a regular basis yourself, you can e-mail me at mornin_sunshine@psalm686.com with "subscribe" in the subject line. If you would like to unsubscribe, just e-mail me at the address above with "unsubscribe" in the subject line and I will take you off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment