Welcome to the Mornin' SunShine blog!

This blog was set up as a way to send out the Mornin' SunShine e-mail devotionals. For older archives, more information, or to subscribe to Mornin' SunShine, please visit the Mornin' SunShine website at: http://www.psalm686.com/MorninSunShine
May the Lord bless you and yours richly with His grace and joy!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Romans 1:6-7

Happy Friday, y'all! Have a blessed weekend! :)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Romans 1:6-7
Among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ; to all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.


It's always good to be reminded of who I am in Christ. In Him, I am called--this gives me purpose. I am loved by God--this gives me value. I am called to be a saint--this gives me both humility and honor. It's all about Him and His work, but how sweet to know that in His eyes I am precious and treasured and worthy to be loved!


Father, how can I ever say thank You for the sweet love You have poured out on me?! You are so great--yet You choose to love me. Thank You!


May the Lord richly bless you with a new realization of who you are in Him!


Dancing in the rain,
Haley "SunShine" Miller
"Exhort one another daily while it is called 'Today'" (Hebrews 3:13)
Mornin' SunShine Website
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to receive the Mornin' SunShine e-mails on a regular basis yourself, you can e-mail me at mornin_sunshine@psalm686.com with "subscribe" in the subject line. If you would like to unsubscribe, just e-mail me at the address above with "unsubscribe" in the subject line and I will take you off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment