Welcome to the Mornin' SunShine blog!

This blog was set up as a way to send out the Mornin' SunShine e-mail devotionals. For older archives, more information, or to subscribe to Mornin' SunShine, please visit the Mornin' SunShine website at: http://www.psalm686.com/MorninSunShine
May the Lord bless you and yours richly with His grace and joy!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Psalm 31:14

Good morning, everyone!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Psalm 31:14
But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD; I say, “You are my God.”



This verse tends to be one we pull out in hard times, saying that even though our surroundings are less than desirable, we will trust in God. But actually, this verse could be applied in any circumstance. The idea is that my trust is in God, whatever my circumstances may be. When things are going great and I seem to have it all together, I still need to say, "God, my trust is in You alone! You are my God, You are the one who lives and reigns in my life, and You are the one who is in control!"

Father, my trust is in You alone, no matter what!

May the Lord bless you richly as you place your trust in Him!

Dancing in the rain,
Haley "SunShine" Miller
"Exhort one another daily while it is called 'Today'" (Hebrews 3:13)
Mornin' SunShine Website

No comments:

Post a Comment