Welcome to the Mornin' SunShine blog!

This blog was set up as a way to send out the Mornin' SunShine e-mail devotionals. For older archives, more information, or to subscribe to Mornin' SunShine, please visit the Mornin' SunShine website at: http://www.psalm686.com/MorninSunShine
May the Lord bless you and yours richly with His grace and joy!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Isaiah 41:9-10

Hey, y'all!


Isaiah 41:9-10
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest regions, and said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

I don't really have a lot to say about these verses, it just struck me what a special promise and position we are given here. We are chosen by God to serve Him, able to live without fear in His presence, held in His hand and carried by His strength. Sweet! :)

Father, thank You so much for Your constant presence; Your strength that You so freely give and Your hand that holds me. You are SO good to me! :)

May the Lord bless you richly with His grace and strength as you serve Him!

Dancing in the rain,
Haley "SunShine" Miller
"Exhort one another daily while it is called 'Today'" (Hebrews 3:13)
Mornin' SunShine Website


No comments:

Post a Comment